2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) You can visit the site (www.godeer.co.uk) without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information. However, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP (Internet Protocol) address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation) are collected in order to monitor and improve our website.
(b) We will collect information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, telephone number, home address, email address, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details)
(c) We will collect information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address);
(d) If you have chosen to subscribe to our website services, such as email notifications and/or newsletters we will offer you advanced notice of special offers, new courses or retreats and other Go Deer news. Email addresses provided to Go Deer are only used internally for the purpose of sending you communication from Go Deer. We respect your privacy rights and will not sell or rent your email address to other companies. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. We will remove your name from our email list as soon as possible.
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
Our payment services providers (Paypal and Stripe) may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
4. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information held about you to:
· set up, manage your account and contact you about your account or an order made against that account;
· ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· provide you with services or products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· notify you about changes to our service.
· administer the website and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
· enable your use of the services available on the website;
· to communicate with you regarding goods or services purchased from the website;
· send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
· send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business by
email or similar technology
(you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
· provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be
used to identify any individual user; and
· deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE
When you contact us with a question, feedback or other comment, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and telephone number. We collect this information to verify your identity and to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comments or feedback. We may retain this information to assist you in the future. We also may use your feedback, suggestions and comments to monitor and/or improve our services or website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Go Deer, our customers, or others.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. POLICY AMENDMENTS
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.